So I don't have any pictures of our last day here, but it was a great day. We went swimming at a local pool, and then went to Whitney's birthday party at Pump It Up. At both places I was too busy chasing curious children to be able to take pictures. Here is a cute story instead.
Michaela has decided that she wants to live in Colorado with her cousins, while the rest of us stay in Orlando. Here are her top reasons for wanting to do so:
1.) "They have mountains here and can go hiking any time they want. I mean, even if they only want to do a little hike they can, or they can go on a long hike too if they really want to...we can't do that in Orlando."
2.) "They can hoola-hoop out in the back yard without a grown-up outside with them because it is safe here and they have a fence."
3.) "My cousins are here and will miss me if I go!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment